Disclaimer: We were provided this product by Reese’s and compensated to promote said product. Pinky promise that the opinions here are truthful and our very own. In fact, we only accept partnerships with companies whose products we like and use. Whoa, wait. Walmart? is in no way responsible for quality of, or your satisfaction with, any products viewed on our blog. Have questions?
Ask us in the comments over on Instagram! (insert kissy face emoji!)
Hey ladies! We have a super fun activity to share with you guys today. It involves spending time with your kids, MINIMAL prep time, NO cooking, easy cleanup, and a tasty treat to eat at the end of it all. (Insert praise hands emoji)
What you need:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs (milk chocolate, obvi)
- Reese’s White Peanut Butter Eggs
- Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Eggs
- Sprinkles! (insert party emoji)
- Decorator’s icing in a few colors
- Wax paper
What you do:
- Unwrap those egg shaped delights and get creative! It’s just like decorating cookies but better! No baking and Reese’s are better than cookies, imo.
- Buy the bags of icing that have two styles of tips built in! It’s easier on you and gives you twice the options.
- Use wax paper! It makes cleanup much easier.
- Having 3+ icing colors makes it more fun and the end result looks better too!
My boys LOVED this activity and I loved seeing what they came up with…. and eating a ton of Reese’s eggs. (Insert winking eye emoji)
Pick up your Reese’s eggs next time you are in Walmart! #whoawaitwalmart #walmart @walmart #reesespeanutbuttereggs #reeses