Disclaimer : We were provided this product by Baby Relax and compensated to promote said product. Pinky promise that the opinions here are truthful and our very own. In fact, we only accept partnerships with companies whose products we like and use. Whoa, wait. Walmart? is in no way responsible for quality of, or your satisfaction with, any products viewed on our blog. Have questions? Ask us in the comments over on Instagram! (kissy face emoji!)
Hi Friends! Amanda here!
We recently got to try out a new crib from Walmart.com and it could not have come at a better time! With the arrival of baby number 3, and a girl at that, it was time to make some changes to the very blue nursery. The crib I had before was great, also from Walmart, but had a little more of a masculine feel.
When I saw a photo of the new crib I was so excited but when I saw it in person, I fell in love!
It has A LOT of things going for it:
– I love the design. The proportions and lines are perfect. Not too frilly/fancy so it’s still modern but with a softer edge.
– It has interesting details like the tufted fabric and the legs.
– The quality is great. It’s very substantial and sturdy. Read: Heavy, which is a good thing!
– It has a non-toxic white finish.
– It is gender neutral and could go boy or girl depending on the bedding.
– It is a 3-in-1 convertible bed.
– Also available in gray with dove gray upholstery.
– Maybe the most impressive is the price. You guys, it’s only $299. I’ve seen similar style cribs going for over $1000 (Restoration Hardware, I’m talking about you.)
Also worth noting: In case you are needing more furniture for your nursery, there is a dresser, dresser topper, and a couple of rocking chair options that match the crib.
The only thing it’s missing is a magical spell to make my baby sleep through the night. HA! I’d pay more than $300 for that alone.
Are you crib shopping? What’s most important to you? Style, price, functionality?