Disclaimer : We were provided this product by Burt’s Bees and compensated to promote said product. Pinky promise that the opinions here are truthful and our very own. In fact, we only accept partnerships with companies whose products we like and use. Whoa, wait. Walmart? is in no way responsible for quality of, or your satisfaction with, any products viewed on our blog. Have questions? Ask us in the comments over on Instagram! (kissy face emoji!)
Hi friends! I don’t have loads of time to offer over to my makeup routine. It’s got to be quick and easy, so I can get on with my life. You feel me? Today, I’m sharing how I get it done in just 5 minutes with a handful of my new favorite products from Burt’s Bees.
The Burt’s Bees make up line is now available in Walmart stores and online! Prices range from $8.47-$15.97. The line is made with real, natural ingredients, not synthetic. No chemical smells! The liquid foundation quickly washed completely off my sponge! So great, y’all! Maybe most importantly, I was very impressed with the quality and coverage of the line. Here are the Burt’s Bees products I’m using in this post:
- Goodness Glows Liquid Makeup in Honey
- Mattifying Powder Foundation in Sand
- Blush in Shy Pink
- Brow Pencil in Brunette
- Nourishing Mascara in Classic Black
- Glossy Lip in Peony Dew
Here’s my 5 minute daily routine:
- Step 1: Evenly apply Burt’s Bees Goodness Glows Liquid Makeup with a makeup sponge
- Step 2: Dust on Mattifying Powder Foundation over entire face
- Step 3: Lightly use Burt’s Bees Blush on apples of cheeks
- Step 4: Fill in and shape eyebrows with the Brow Pencil, brush brows with the spoolie brush included
- Step 5: Apply Nourishing Mascara to top and bottom lashes
- Step 6: Finally, put some color on those lips with a great neutral like Peony Dew Glossy by Burt’s Bees
That’s it! It’s a great no-fuss daily makeup routine. (If I do say so myself, although I’m not a beauty blogger, so I’m still learning! Haha!)
Pop over to the instagram post to ask any questions you might have about the line, or go check it out here!
Thanks for letting me share!